Friday, May 28, 2010

WhEn My HeARt WhispERs..You are my best friend…

Yana,
We started knowing each other 3 years ago,
Till now, we’re still friend, best friends,
And I keep,
Keep praying to God,
So that our friendship will be everlasting..Eternally,
This is because, I love you my dear friend.
Yana,
We sometimes don’t agree together,
But I want you to know,
I always respect your point,
Cause for me,
What is alright for you,
Then it's always alright for me.
Nana,
We used to giggle together,
Playing basketball together,
And everything, we used to be together,
This makes our friendship better,
And now,I want you to know,
How much I love you.


Nana,
When my light has faded away,
You bring back the sunlight into my day,
All of my times,
I’m proud to tell everyone,
That you are the best friend of mine..Forever,

Yana,
We used to share all our dreams,
We’ll make it by any means,
You used to make me laugh,
Every time you know I’m not happy,
You and me, will always rhyme together,
This makes us closer,

Yana,
You’ve taught me how to appreciate myself,
You taught me how to love myself,
Instead of loving someone,
Who doesn’t love me,
Thanks dear,
From now on, I’ll love myself
And u, also…


Yana,
You are one of the greatest gift,
That God has given to me,
Thanks God,
And I,
I’ll always appreciate you,
Taking care of you,
And loving you all the times.

SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO MY AAINAA LIYANA…
Big and tight hugs for u…
With millions of love too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment