Saturday, May 29, 2010

wHat FRiENdsHIP Is??



 Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends. ------ Cindy Lew

 What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. –---- Aristotle


 Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend------Albert Camus

 The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.----- Abraham Lincoln


 "A faithful friend is the medicine of life." ---- Apocrypha


 "Friendship multiplies the good of life and divides the evil." ----- Baltasar Gracian

 "The best mirror is an old friend." ------George Herbert

 A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.-- Walter Winchell

 Friends are needed both for joy and for sorrow. -- Samuel Paterson

 Friendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of all the world.-- John Evelyn

 Friendship doubles our joy and divides our grief.-- Swedish proverb

 A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.-Anonymo

 Plant a seed of friendship; reap a bouquet of happiness. -- Lois L. Kaufman

 "I keep my friends as misers do their treasure, because, of all the things granted us by wisdom, none is greater or better than friendship."
-- Pietro Aretino

 "There is nothing worth the wear of winning, but laughter and the love of friends."
-- Hillaire Belloc
 "The rain may be falling hard outside,
But your smile makes it all alright.
I'm so glad that you're my friend.
I know our friendship will never end."
-- Robert Alan


u guys are true,nice and superb frens of mine:)...yana,alyaa,kak dayah,adahikmah,farah hazwani,kayrahaha,ira,lynda,izyani,jujulaika....but,i got no pics with some of u ...sorry...T_T....Y_Y....



No comments:

Post a Comment