Saturday, May 29, 2010

I'm In Love!!!!!

i'm in love..yes i'm sure...with moot...i luv u moot..moot makes me busy n automatically i can forget all those bad things that make my mood go down...so now,could u pliss go far far away from me, bad and nonsense things???let me alone..with my moot...hahaha..

no one interested when i start to tell what moot is except my dear farah hazwani and my dear cuzzies in singapore...oops almost forget...my ibu toooo...ibu loves to know bout my moot....

mooting is held in law schools and at the Inns of court, for students as practise for future advocacy. a hypothetical case is presented to students for preparation and they argued before the judges at the moot...

being a lawyer is not my ambition at all..but not now....now,being a lawyer is my dream..n i'll try da best to make sure dat my dream will come true...frens,pray for me....

ok2..i got some pics to be shared...mooting in progress....



these two counsels are on behalf of the appellant..haziq the englishman and Nik Farhan...appeal allowed with costs..congratulations guys...good luck for our 2nd moot....








we're the counsels appearing on behalf of the appellant too....appeal allowed too...yay!!!the one beside me is my learned co-counsel,miss ainatul mardhiah..good job dear....work harder for our 2nd moot so dat our appeal will be allowed again...gambate..:)





No comments:

Post a Comment