Saturday, May 29, 2010

Back to piano and organ...insyaAllah...

i'm so so so happy...u know why??ok la..let me let u know...my dear dude from liverpool will be here, in malaysia dis coming june..11th june....hehehehe....jumping...giggling...thinking....smiling....we gonna learn piano together..hehe..n organ too!!!..i stopped my piano lesson when i was 11..if i'm not mistaken la...then now,i'll continue it again..how sweet...thanx ibu for ur permission...luv u ahhh..hehe....the best mom dat i have...u r da most beautiful mom that i have..proud to have u as my mum...

i stopped my piano lesson when i was 11..u know why??haiyyyaaa..why u always want me to tell u everything??guess 1st la..ok la ok la..i'll let u know why...this was only bcoz of my "lion queen" music teacher..she used to hit my hand with the "drum" sticks jus bcoz of my simple mistakes...when she asked me to play a song, i used to glance to my fingers jus for once or twice. my "lion queen" teacher said,"u can't glance to your fingers okay...jus look at ur music note book"..haha..starting from dat day, i hate my teacher..but now,i miss her..she didn't only taught me piano lessons..but she taught me how to be a true pianist also...teacher tai lee lee,i'm sorry...teach me again plisss....miss my childhood so much..ibu sent me to kumon,music class,tuition and kafa class....when i was a child,i used to think that my ibu never try to understand me..sent me here and there.."can't u see dat i'm so tired???"..then i started to make problems...then ibu was so angry with me and made me quit from music class...but now, i just realize...why ibu did all these things to me...she wants me to be an independent, professional and flexible one..ibu always says,"farah,nothing is impossible..as long as u try it.."..mr toru kumon said dis also.."we'll never know something unless we tried it...so,give it a try"...

ibu did everything for me..she taught me how to be a strong one...how to do business....she taught me everything..she's da best teacher of my life..the 1st teacher of my life too.....oh yaaa..ibu's trademark..."winners never quit, quitters never win"...i'll always bare it in my mind...thanx ibu...miss u laaaaa....big n tight hugs for ibu...a lot of kisses too......

farah hazwani, can't wait for u...hehe...vacation,music class,"lepaking" are waiting for u too~....:)...with lots,millions and billions of love...oh nooo..almost forget to tell u..i already bought "kasut court"....bout 3.5 inch i guess...hehe...

2 comments: