Sunday, May 30, 2010


What john gray says in his book, "why mars and venus collide"..men are from mars, women are from venus...

credit to farah hazwani for introducing me this great book...and thanx to alyaa for lending me this book...hehe...i luv it..this book makes me think positively and it helps me how to release my stress...Basically, men and women are differ at all but both, women and men still need each other..he says in his book, "women mistakenly expect men to react and behave the way women do, while men continue to misunderstand what women really need".dats totally rite..i'm 100% agree wif u John Gray....

anybody hasn't read dis book, i would like to suggest u to read it okay..then u'll know why men and women are differ and how to cope with this matter:)...no more tears okay...cheerful.peace.smile..:)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for reading my book and the kind words.
    feel free to connect with me on Facebook here:
    http://www.facebook.com/john.gray.mars.venus
    &
    http://www.facebook.com/mars.venus.john.gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur welcome..such a great book!!!!u r da most talented writter....:)

    ReplyDelete