Friday, May 28, 2010

FRiEnDsHiP Till ThE eNd

Dear,
Our friendship started many years ago,
And now,
Though you are miles away from me,
I’m still…still thinking of you.
You are deep in my heart,
And you’ll always stay there..Forever.

Babe,
I’ll never forget the times that we had..
Laughing, talking and joking together,
The heartfelt discussions,
The good things and the bad,

Dude,
I hope one day u’ll whisper to my ears,
Saying that, “you are my best friend forever”,
This is only the start,
The friendship like ours,
Will always and could only get better,
No matter what, it’ll be better,
I promise….


Friend,
I hope you know how much I care about you,
Though you are miles away from me,
I’ll never forget to take care of you dear,
For we always sharing,
Our problem, our happiness and our everything,
We gonna be friends till the end,
And we’ll never ever be apart,
I promise…..

SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO MY DEAR DUDE…FARAH HAZWANI ABUBAKAR..
With millions of love…
Big and tight hugs for you too!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment