Tuesday, October 26, 2010

BE PROFESSIONAL PLEASE..:-)




Hello malaysians...ahaaa...today's topic???it's gonna be very related to the pic above...nowadays, as what we can see, many couples quarrel each other and they end up their relationships with just broke it up..because of what??i can made my own conclusion by saying that most couples end up their relationships because of the 3rd party..but now,who's the 3rd party???according to Oxford Advanced Learner Dictionary, 3rd party means bla bla bla..haha..i dont interested at all to know what does it mean.,,wasting time...

i feel very concern with this topic because it happens to me...i repeat...TO ME...hello the girlfriend of the friend of mine...please take note that i don't like your boyfriend..he's just my FRIEND till the end..i don't have any feeling towards him...NEVER...he's my friend..if he texts me, i just text him back as my friend...please bear in ur mind that i'll never ever ever ever have any feeling towards him..PLEASE....if I was destinied to fall in love again,please take note that your boufriend will never be my partner...so,please don't be too worry ok...be professional..hah,one more thing ,if i do really want him, i can have him at any time..but i'm not that desperate..i don't like him and i won't let him be my partner...so, don't always put the blame on the 3rd party..it might be your boyfriend who is the one who plays behind you...and it might also you yourself is the one to be blamed....nobody's PERFECT...don't trust your boyfriend too much..ahaaa..don't blindly trust what people
around you said about me..


some girls keep blaming the 3rd party while they themselves are all the same..they do play with other's boyfriend..this is reality...so,you have to accept it if other girls do the same to you..WHAT YOU GIVE YOU GET BACK..isn't it??haha...i know who i am..i'm an innocent girl who's the friend ofyour boyfriend..dont care about me..i can take care of myself and my dignity..you??jus take care of yourself and your relationship with him...BE PROFESSIONAL okay..i won't take your boyfriend..haha...i'm matured enough to think what is good and what is evil..OKAY???


PEACE NO WAR

:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment