Tuesday, October 4, 2011

say goodbye to busy day!

assalamualaikum..hello peoples...how's life??do really hope and always pray that you guys will always be in good level of health..amin ya rabbal alamin...owh ya..TODAY WAS MY BAD DAY!!!again and again...

the story begins....

i set my alarm at 5.4oam so that i could perform subh prayer and prepare myself for tutorials..you guys know what???yes!!!i woke up at 5.40..then??i continued sleeping on my fluffy comfortable bed again!!!then i only woke up again at 7am..oh noooo..i performed subh prayer at 7am!!!my bad....i had only about an hour to prepare for my tutorials...my bad..then at 9 i rushed to my usul fiqh class...running on the stairs cause i was late...only for 5 minutes la...when i was rushing, i stepped on my "kain baju kurung"..ohhhhh nooooooooooo..I FELL DOWN!!!totally embarrassing :(((..there were two male students at that time...pity meee :((((...they didnt laugh..yeah!totally a gentlemen..then they told me not to run on stairs...relaxxxxxxxxxxxx....haha..i can't because i was already late!!!


NEXT CHAPTER!(influenced by taylor's song, the story of us)


ok..finished classes at 12pm..then continue with 3 tutorials...PIL,land law and company law...for PIL,i was the 1st presenter..alhamdulillah done already so can enjoyyyyyyyyyy..hohohoho...then land law tutorial has been cancelled..yehuuuuuu..then company law tutorial ended after i did answered the question asked by my lecturer..DONE everything!!!alhamdulillah..



this is my typical tuesday story...THE END!


p/s: let's go to sports complex!!!squash is waiting for us!!hehe

4 comments:

  1. Aigoo. jangan lari-lari kan, dah jatuh. Jalan laju-laju ye, btw. hp snooze pun xterjaga juga. fuh~ letih la tu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. doc fahmi>hahaha...time tu rushing kot..dah lamabt 5 minit..kalau lambat nanti lecturer suruh isi form dtg lambat with reason..hoho..haah..letih sangat malam tu..terjaga lepas tu sambung tidur..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, ye ke. korang punya kehadiran mmg ketat betul =.=' xpe la. next time do manage your time well, insyaAllah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. agak la..ikut lecturer jugak kdg2...malam tu buat kerja apa tah;.tak ingat..penat sampai boleh tidur balik lepas jaga..

    ReplyDelete